Name: In addition to the ruby â€‹â€‹English name Ruby from Latin "ruber" means Ruby, from Tamil
The English name Corundum of "Kurundam" and Sanskrit "Kuruvinde" is itself a ruby. In China, the ruby â€‹â€‹has the name of â€œRed Templeâ€ and â€œRed Auntâ€.
Composition: Al2O3 (aluminum oxide), which can contain elements such as Cr, Fe, Ti, Mn, V, etc.
Specific gravity: 4.0ï½ž4.1
Fracture: One of the variants of shell-shaped to staggered corundum, the crystal is biconical, prismatic, plate-shaped or rhombohedral. Red, streak white. Transparent to translucent, glass to diamond gloss.
Cause: Formed in magmatic rocks and metamorphic rocks. Due to its high hardness and density, it is also produced in the riverbed gravel layer.
Identification features: insoluble in any acid
1. Color: Because it is a colored gemstone, color is the most important factor in its quality evaluation. The classification scheme is as follows: blood red, pigeon blood red (optimal) > bright red (excellent) > pure red (good) > pink (middle) > purple red (poor)
2. Quality: The greater the quality, the better. The overall quality is better than 2 carats for the top grade, more than 5 carats generally need to be discussed separately; in terms of the minimum quality requirements available, the general quality requirements are greater than 0.6 carats, and the quality can be relaxed to 0.3 carats.
3. Transparency: The more transparent, the better. Opaque people generally have no use value unless they exhibit a special star effect.
4. Clarity: divided by the benign oriented inclusions that produce the star color effect, the other bad inclusions and the cracks and cracks are as small as possible. (Perfect Perfect > Innocent Flawless > General Amethyst > Cracked Flawed > Cracked Chipped? Hehe, this is the gem grade in Diablo)
5. Cut: Those with high transparency should be cut into facets, and those with low transparency but star effect should be cut into curved faces.
6. Special optical effects
Main origin: Myanmar, Afghanistan, Russia, Pakistan, Tanzania, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Madagascar, China, the United States.
Legend and symbolic meaning:
Job in the Bible said: "Only the value of wisdom exceeds ruby"; in some ancient Indian works, ruby â€‹â€‹is called "the most precious of the twelve precious stones created by God when he created everything." According to legend, people who wear rubies will â€œhealthy and longevity, get rich and get rich, and love will be happy.â€ â€œIf you wear a ruby â€‹â€‹ring on your left hand or a ruby â€‹â€‹chest on the left, you will have a temperament. Change the enemy to be the magic of friends."
In fantasy and games:
Ruby is often associated with fire and inflammation, and it can also increase the damage of the blade when it is set on the weapon. It can be used in armor to have the magic of fire resistance. Red, which symbolizes blood, also links ruby â€‹â€‹to vitality. In the spells that apply life-recovery, there are also cases where ruby â€‹â€‹is used (+HP?).
Ruby spells used in the third edition of the ADND rules are: Analyze Dweomer, Continuous Flame, Forcecage, Simulacrum, Temporal Stasis.
Those who have seen the trilogy of El Salvador's "Icewind Valley" will of course remember the gems of the half-length Regis's magic pendant - of course, the ruby â€‹â€‹with the magic of smashing the enemy and turning the enemy into a friend.
National Flag,International Flags,Country Flags,National Flags
SHAOXING KEQIAO DEQI GARMENT CO.,LTD , https://www.dqtextile.com